ALL Goods and Services (ASG Products) offered for sale on all Artemis Solutions Group Websites
are subject to all of the following restrictions:
Limitations: WITH REGARD TO INFORMATION ON ASG PRODUCTS IN THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS NO LICENSE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY ESTOPPEL OR OTHERWISE, TO ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IS GRANTED IN THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN ASG'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR SUCH PRODUCTS, ASG ASSUMES NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, AND ASG DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, RELATING TO SALE AND/OR USE OF ASG PRODUCTS INCLUDING LIABILITY OR WARRANTIES RELATING TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT.
Use of ASG Products: ASG products are not intended for use in medical, life saving, life sustaining applications, satellite TV card production, cloning, identity theft, cloning of credit cards, manufacturing identification cards issued by ANY government agency (other than the agency itself), or any other purpose which violates US Federal or State Law or the Laws of the United Kingdom.
UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED IN WRITING BY ASG, ASG PRODUCTS ARE NOT DESIGNED NOR INTENDED FOR ANY APPLICATION IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE ASG PRODUCT COULD CREATE A SITUATION WHERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH MAY OCCUR.
Changes to Specifications: ASG may make changes to specifications and product descriptions at any time, without notice. Designers must not rely on the absence or characteristics of any features or instructions marked "reserved" or "undefined." ASG reserves these for future definition and shall have no responsibility whatsoever for conflicts or incompatibilities arising from future changes to them. The product information on ASG Web Sites or Materials is subject to change without notice. Do not finalize a design with this information.
Due to Government Regulations issued by the US State Department some of our products may not be available for International delivery or for delivery to unauthorized individuals.
These limitations are listed on the Internet at the US Treasury's Department of Foreign Assets Control
Due to sanctions authorized by the US Government, we will NOT accept ANY orders from countries/organizations listed below:
- Korea (DPRK)
- Organizations or Individuals identified as being allied with the organization known as Al Qaeda.
- Organizations or Individuals identified as being allied with the organization known as Hezbollah.
- Organizations or Individuals on the OFAC list.
- Other Countries, Organizations or Individuals as decreed by US Presidential Order, US Law or Sanction.
Orders for product will not be accepted from Nations or organizations defined as trade sanctioned by OFAC's Specially Designated Nationals List (SDN): As part of its enforcement efforts, OFAC publishes a list of individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, targeted countries. It also lists individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under programs that are not country-specific. Collectively, such individuals and companies are called "Specially Designated Nationals" or "SDNs." Their assets are blocked and U.S. persons are generally prohibited from dealing with them. Click here for more information on Treasury's Sanctions Programs. http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List/Pages/default.aspx
Orders or requests for quotations that do not conform to the following US Government OAC guidelines will NOT be accepted and will be reported to the OFAC.
Generally, the Trade Restriction Act (TRA) applies to all U.S. taxpayers (and their related companies). The TRA's reporting requirements apply to taxpayers' "operations" in, with, or related to boycotting countries or their nationals. Its penalties apply to those taxpayers with foreign tax credit, foreign subsidiary deferral, FSC (Foreign Sales Corporation), and IC-DISC (Interest Charge-Domestic International Sales Corporation) benefits.
Due to political instability, rampant fraud and other mitigating factors, ASG as a policy does not accept ANY orders from the following countries / regions:
- The Continent of Africa (with the exception of The Republic of South Africa)
- Nigeria (YES, we realize that Nigeria IS in Africa, but we are stating it twice for emphasis)
- Other regions, nations or individuals as decided by ASG Global Inc's Internal Policy
Some hardware and software may be restricted by the manufacturer or the US Government to domestic delivery. If this is the case with an item on your order, we will contact you by email detailing the limitations imposed on a particular product in our inventory and offer you the opportunity to purchase a different product or cancel your order. You may be required to affirm in writing the final destination of any product sold for export purchased from Artemis Solutions Group.
ASG Global Inc. may decide at any point to cancel an order it deems to be invalid, fraudulent and/or financially risky and may require pre-payment via wire transfer in full from some customers/countries.
Artemis Solutions Group maintains an industry leading fraud abatement policy and as such your order is subject to being cancelled WITHOUT NOTIFICATION for ANY of the following reasons -
* Use of a free email (yahoo, gmail, hotmail, freemail, or others) address as primary method of communication. Only email addresses from valid, traceable and verifiable domains will be accepted.
* IP Addresses are tracked during the order process. If we can verify you are spoofing or otherwise masking your IP address to place the order it will be cancelled immediately with no further recourse.
* Attempting to ship an order through a freight forwarding company to a destination outside the US without notification and approval of ASG.
* Ordering High Encryption Security products for shipment to a freight forwarding company
* Orders to be shipped to so called "Mail Drop Sites" such as MBE, UPS Stores, Kinko's, etc.
* Listing of an invalid telephone number or email address on your order or failing to list a phone or email contact.
* Failure to fill out completely the Order Form during checkout
* Request to ship a product or service to an address other than the billing verified address of your credit card company without proper documentation as required by our guidelines.
* Refusal to comply with any of our fraud abatement or international shipping guidelines.
If you have any questions regarding our international ordering policies, please email us at: [email protected]